Read more about the article Girl, 10, Electrocuted After She Dropped Her Phone In The Bathtub While It Was Charging
Photo shows a mobile phone, undated. A ten-year-old girl dropped her phone into the bathtub and died from an electric shock in Achinsk in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia. (@krksledkom/Newsflash)

Girl, 10, Electrocuted After She Dropped Her Phone In The Bathtub While It Was Charging

A 10-year-old girl died from electric shock after she accidentally dropped her phone into the bathtub while it was connected to a charger. Photo shows a mobile phone, undated. A ten-year-old girl dropped her phone into the bathtub and died from an electric shock in Achinsk in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.…

0 Comments