Read more about the article ┬áSurgeons Save Baby’s Life After 15 Magnets Made A Hole In His Gut
Photo shows magnets swallowed by a child in Ramenskoye, Moscow Oblast, Russia, undated. The magnets were removed from the child's intestines. (Russian Ministry of Health/Newsflash)

┬áSurgeons Save Baby’s Life After 15 Magnets Made A Hole In His Gut

A one-and-a-half-year-old boy's life was saved by a team of surgeons who removed 15 magnets from his intestines that he accidentally swallowed, causing a septic shock. Photo shows magnets swallowed by a child in Ramenskoye, Moscow Oblast, Russia, undated. The magnets were removed from the child's intestines. (Russian Ministry of…

0 Comments